December 30, 2014

The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap by Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell and Kimberly Kincaid


The Sugar Cookie Sweetheart Swap by Donna Kauffman, Kate Angell, and Kimberly Kincaid
ISBN: 978161773202
Mass Market Paperback

Synopsis: Where There's Smoke by Donna Kauffman

When flames from a recipe gone disastrously wrong send hunky fire-fighter Will Mason to pretty Clara Parker's rescue, the sparks really begin to fly! And once Will gets a taste of Clara, he aches for more than just a little sugar from the famously single food columnist...

The Gingerbread Man by Kate Angell

Folks have always told fun-loving Abby Denton that her anatomically correct Gingerbread cookies are...impressive. But those erotic cookies have nothing on the sexy stranger Abby saves from a snowy country road. Could Lander Reynolds be the Christmas treat she's truly been longing for? 

Sugar And Spice by Kimberly Kincaid

When caterer Lily Callahan goes up against hotshot pastry chef Pete Mancuso in the bake-off of the season, the stakes are high - and scandalously passionate. Will the gorgeous gourmand steal Lily's heart - and the top prize in the Christmas cookie competition?

My review: I loved this book. Around this time of year I like to read books that help to put you in the mood for the season and this was one of those books. It was nice that each of the three stories went along with each other, as well as the prologue and epilogue tied the stories together perfectly. I am trying to think of which story was my favorite and I am not sure I have one as they were all equally as good as the next. Each story was very touching and had me sad and happy during the same story. I recommend this book for a fun holiday read. 

1 comment: