August 16, 2013

A - Z Survey - Book Themed


I stumbled upon this blog earlier this week and thought it would be fun to post this survey for everyone to share and give their thoughts If you like this check out Perpetual Pageturner 

Author you've read the most books from - Jeanette Oke (if you have goodreads you can go to your books and it will figure this for you - I would not have guessed mine on my own)

Best Sequel Ever - Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon

Currently Reading - All I Ever Wanted by Kristin Higgins

Drink of Choice While Reading - I used to say coke but since I do not drink that anymore I will have to say ice tea. 

E-reader or Physical Book - Me personally I prefer my physical books still even though I have a kindle I don't use it. 

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated in High School - I have been trying to think of an answer for this question and I guess I would have to say Jack from Robyn Carr's Virgin River series

Glad You Gave This Book a Chance - The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Hidden Gem Book - Morgan's Run by Colleen McCullough

Important Moment in Your Reading Life - I would have to say the year my school librarian told me I could not check out another romance book unless I tried something else first. If not for her I would not have found a lot of authors I enjoy now 

Just Finished - Tuscan Holiday by Holly Chamberlin

Kinds of Books You Won't Read - Horror, Science Fiction, Paranormal

Longest Book You've Ever Read - World Without End by Ken Follett - 1024 pages

Major book hangover because of - staying up way too late to finish a book - this has happened more than once to me

Number of Bookcases You Own - 4

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times - Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder

Preferred Place to Read - I read whenever and wherever I can, but I love reading when it is quiet and sometimes outside

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read - I don't have a quote from a book so I am just going to say Keep Calm and Read

Reading Regret - I have none other than I always want to read more but work gets in the way

Series You Started and Need to Finish (all books are out in series) - Rhys Bowen's Molly Murphy series

Three of Your All-Time Favorite Books - A Woman of Substance by Barbara Taylor Bradford, Lake in the Clouds by Sara Donati and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

Unapologetic Fangirl for - Robyn Carr

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others - Written in My Own Heart's Blood by Diana Gabaldon - as it has been forever since the last Outlander book.

Worst Bookish Habit - buying books faster than I can read them

X Marks the Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book - Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden

Your Latest Book Purchase - A Tough Nut to Kill by Elizabeth Lee

Zzz-snatcher book (last book that kept you up way too late) - Finding the Dream by Nora Roberts

What are your answers? I would love to hear some of them. If you want to do the survey and leave me a link I would love to stop by your blog and read your comments. 






1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a great list! =)
    Im going to have to think about my answers, and put a post together!

    ReplyDelete