January 25, 2013



Welcome to Friendship Friday – a week-long event where you can:
  • Share what’s unique about you and your blog!
  • Foster friendships with other bloggers!
  • Expand your social media networks!
This is hosted by Create with Joy and thought it may be fun to join in. I have posted the link above so you can check it out as well. 
This week’s question is what are your blogging goals?
My goal for this blog is to try and become more creative with my reviews this year and to maybe include a few other bookish things. I want this to become a fun blog -  not all business. 
What are your goals? Please share them as well as your blog with me. 

1 comment:

  1. My goals for my blog are to post reviews more often, and to keep improving my reviews! =)

    Melissa @ http://readingnks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete