January 17, 2013

Booking Through Thursday Meme


This week's question...

It’s the depth of winter here where I live right now … what books do you like to read when it’s snowy and white? What books do you read to evoke a real feeling of winter (good or bad)? 

My answer...

Well here in Florida you can't really say we are in the depths of winter although it is supposed to get down in the 40s tonight, but I grew up in Nebraska and Kansas so I know just what all the rest of you are going through. When it is the holiday time I like to read books that have a holiday theme. Otherwise I sometimes try to read books set in the winter to remind me of what it was like to have a real winter. 

How about you? I would love to hear your answers.  Thanks for stopping by. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't really think I read holiday themed books, I don't think I have any! I just get comfortable and grab for some favourites! I'm a new follower, thanks for sharing!
    My BTT
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice cozy mystery would be fine for me.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/01/booking-through-thursday_17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to read Thanksgiving and Christmas themed books during the holidays..but sometimes when its snowing outside, I like to curl up with a cozy mystery!

    ReplyDelete